Brandon: "Are you going to send it there? What are you doing? Are you sending it down there? Why? Hey Mom, I found my goggles and blankie."
Jenny to Brandon: "Hey Brandon, I am going to type whatever you say. What do you want to say to Grandma and Grandpa?"
Brandon: "A tractor, a tractor, a tractor, a tractor".
Jenny: "Do you want to tell them about Star Wars?"
Brandon: "Yeah. I want to tell them Star Wars"
Jenny: "What about star Wars? Who are your favorite people in Star Wars?"
Brandon: "Luke Sykwalker. No one else. Just him"
Jenny: "What about Darth Vader?"
Brandon: "No. I don't like him. He's mean and I don't want to be mean."
Jenny: "Do you like Ob1kenobe?"
Brandon: "No. I know who I like. I like Luke Sywalker".
Jenny: "Why do you like him?"
Brandon: "Because Luke and Ben Kenobe Kenobe fight Darth Vader. Do you know what else I want to say? Storm Troopers.
A night in the life of Brandon.....


Post a Comment
Leave a comment - let me know what you think!